Thank you to LNT.org for the inspiration for this short blog post.
- Anticipate your friends needs and be there only for the company!
- Travel and Camp together as often as possible.
- Dispose of Negativity in your life as quickly as possible.
- Leave disagreements behind and move forward with your good memories.
- Minimize Negative Impact by letting go of your ego.
- Respect one another.
- Be Considerate of one another’s differences.
Remember to head on over to Leave No Trace and learn the real Leave No Trace principles so that you can put them into practice during your next outdoor adventure so we can all do our part in caring for the wilderness areas we all love and enjoy!